As said this is a very spacious and central loft space, (appr 40 sqm) beautifully decorated, set near the sea and close to all the best restaurants, cafes and pubs that Brighton has to offer.
It has a lovely private balcony with sea views. It is close to Brighton station and all public transport.
It features a king size bed + large convertible couch. It can room can easily accomodate 1-3 people
Experience luxury in this airy and light filled loft. When you first walk in you are surprised by the stylish decor and the generous dimensions of this large secluded space. Watch a lone seagull meandering through the expansive sky, through one of the three large skylight windows. Walk out onto the private balcony and a beautiful view of Brighton’s wonderful seaside opens up to you. This must be paradise or close to it. If you’ve had a stressful week, this is just the place.
Feel yourself sink into the king size bed with it's memory foam mattress, just what you need for a great night's sleep or just a nap. The decor in the room is subtle and peaceful. The room itself is very secluded and quiet. You have your own private ensuite bathroom - of course!
This is a very spacious room, (appr 40 sq m) almost a self contained apartment with sea views from the private balcony. It is centrally located, being close to the train station, as well as all the bars and cafes on Western Rd
The private ensuite bathroom has its own shower and toilet.f
The extra couch is from Paris for your comfort, which can fold out to another bed.
Waitrose is closeby, as are all the bustops, so getting around is easy. there are tons of great restaurants closely as well from vegetarian to Lebanese. You can stroll a few hundred yards to the seafront to enjoy the fresh air and perhaps an ice-cream.
We enjoy living here and hope you will decide to experience the best Brighton has to offer!
Disponible para huéspedes
the large loft room plus the ensuite plus the balcony
Atención a los huéspedes
We are happy to interact with guests. On arrival we will welcome you and are happy to help with any questions. We are always happy to share our knowledge and experiences of this great City and surrounding area.
Otros aspectos destacables
No visitors without permission please
Please take note, we want you to have a great time, but to help things run smoothly we would appreciate if you acknowledged the following house rules:
1. Please do not open the attic windows very wide, as it can damage the windows
2. Please close all windows and doors when you leave to go out
3. We would appreciate if you did not come home, if you go out, all hours of the morning as we have neighbours which we respect
4. Please enjoy yourself, but only stay in the room plus balcony and e'suite bathroom, apart from coming and going from the flat
5. No visitors
6. please do not slam doors espcially when you come home at night. As said it is courteous to our neighbours
7. No shoes in house
8. Please be careful when you operate the attic window blinds
9. When you leave we would appreciate you leaving the room as you found it with keys on the sidetable
10. Please note we cannot hold luggage after bookout!
11. As this is an environmentally conscious house, we'd appreciate if with showers, you were mindful of water consumption
12. no cooking or lighting candles in the room
We are Peter & Linda. We are both involved in the arts and love living in Brighton by the sea. Linda also makes wonderful beeswax candles! I love the blues and play some gigs, and I'm also a songwriter.