Fantástico y único loft en el corazón de Monti, un barrio céntrico y característico de Roma. Este lugar ha sido por más de 10 años, el estudio de un pintor romano contemporáneo, que recientemente se ha trasladado a un lugar cerca de aquí. En este estudio se han creado obras importantes que se habían mostrado en exposiciones internacionales desde Nueva York asta Seúl y en la Bienal de Venecia.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Bathroom and WC: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to Euro . Heating is paid by forfait (euro 50,00 week - euro 30,00/3 days).
11. Air conditioning is paid by forfait (Euro 50,00/week - euro 30,00/3 days)
12. For arrivals after 9:00pm there is an extra charge of € 30.