Departamento o casa entera
Charming mid-century apartment in the heart of Ann Arbor -- bright, spacious, and comfortable!
Minutes from downtown restaurants and shops, West Park, YMCA, bus lines, UM campus, and more. Close to everything, but with a quiet neighborhood feel.
High ceilings and lots of natural light makes this the perfect weekend getaway, with space to work, rest, and entertain.
This eclectic, retro-inspired apartment is a wonderful place to spend time with friends and family. It features…
• Spacious living room with a decorative fireplace, lots of natural light and plenty of places to curl up with a book (including a comfy couch which sleeps one; alternately, there’s plenty of space for a full-sized air mattress)
• Eat-in kitchen with a big dining table for workspace or food prep, tons of pantry staples and lots of cookware.
• At the back of the house, away from the street: a shady, serene bedroom with a queen-sized bed.
• Bathroom with towels and washcloths, toiletries, hair dryer, a full tub with a deep water overflow cover (perfect for baths!) and a detachable shower head for ideal water pressure.
Disponible para huéspedes
You have private access to the entire apartment.
Use of the on-site laundry facilities is available for longer-term guests upon request.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be on-call to answer questions or solve any problems that may arise during your stay, and I'm happy to provide recommendations/travel advice. But unless you request, I'll stay completely out of your hair!
Otros aspectos destacables
Includes one parking space in front of building. Additional free parking is available elsewhere on the block.
- No shoes on the rugs, please!
- Use your good judgment, and treat the space with respect :)
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.