Beautiful downtown Aspen! Four Blocks to the gondola, one block to restaurant-row and chic Aspen night life make this condo an excellent location for those who want to take it easy and relax. Being a corner unit gives awesome views of Aspen Mtn. Direct access from unit to pool and jacuzzi (brand new with a handicapped access chair lift and views of the mountain!) Very light and bright . Beautiful mountain views. Perfect location, walking distance to everything! Mountain Chic interior design!
This space is half block to all the best restaurants and also 4 blocks to the gondola. The automatic window blinds are located inside the closet and next to the sliding glass door. The TV for the living remote is located on the wall next to the sliding glass door which operated the TV Lift box.
Disponible para huéspedes
The unit can be accessed directly from the pool area or from the front door. There is a handicapped ramp to the front door . The unit opens right onto the pool and jacuzzi which is steps away....
Otros aspectos destacables
Blow dryers and other bathroom necessities are there. Espresso maker and Drip coffee machine are available. There is an Espresso Machine "Nespresso" that you can use. You are welcome to buy coffee pellets for it that would fit the machine direct from Nespresso and have them delivered: Machine D290, Ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). By paying for this rental you are agreeing to the terms in the lease stated within this Airbnb document and agreeing to all rules that apply that are stated in the manual and this agreement. Also, and 11.3% lodging tax will be due 14 days before arrival unless otherwise agreed upon.
Check out time is strict at 11:00AM. After hours will apply if staying over unless written permission in granted.
Short Term Rental AGREEMENT AIRBNB
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between Homeowner (“Homeowner") and the Applicant (“Guest(s)") as of the date payment is made with AIRBNB. By sending payment for this rental, Guest(s) agrees to this agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: AIRBNB to disclose Aspen Core address upon payment
2. Term of the Lease: is set in the itinerary created by AIRBNB.
3. Rental Party: The rental party legal names, ages and professions shall be disclosed to Homeowner before reservation is accepted.
4. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of Guest(s) is limited to 4 persons. An additional charge of $100 per person per night for Guest(s) in addition to 4 will be assessed if agreed to by Homeowner prior to reservation.
5. Guest(s): Will and must be listed in the itinerary with AIRBNB and emails.
6. Drivers License: Guest(s) shall provide Homeowner with a valid Drivers License or Valid Government ID upon signing of this lease and a short application if owners requests it.
7. Rental Rate, Fees and Security Deposit
a. Security Deposit: A deposit of $5000.00 is held by AIRBNB via a valid credit card which, will stay in effect during and after this stay should funds need to be taken out as needed:
•Damage to the property or furnishings;
•Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
•Any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest(s)'s stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest(s) shall inform Homeowner immediately.
b. Rental Rate shall be listed in the itinerary with AIRBNB.
Cleaning fee $175.00
Lodging Tax (11.3%)
The total payment is due at the time of booking.
8. Cancellation Policy: If Guest(s) wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows: "Strict Cancellation Policy" as outlined by AIRBNB, “Bookings canceled at least 60 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund. Otherwise, they are non refundable.
9. Cleaning fee: Guest(s) acknowledges they have paid it through AIRBNB $175.00. Homeowner shall provide the Property in a maid clean condition at move in. Said rental includes sheets, linens and towels. The condo and kitchen are fully accessorized. Other cleaning can be arranged through homeowner for $30/hour.
10. Rental Rules: Guest(s) agrees to abide by the “Rental Rules" attached as “Exhibit A" at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest(s) permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
11. Insurance: Guest(s) acknowledges that neither the Leased Personal Property (if any) nor Guest(s)'s personal property is insured by Homeowner and that Guest(s) will adhere to the Hold Harmless agreement stated below. Homeowner shall insure the Premises against fire, normal extended coverage perils and malicious mischief to the extent of replacement cost value. During the term hereof and any extension thereof, Guest(s) shall, at its expense maintain in full force and effect a renter's insurance policy covering all for Guest(s) personal property on the premises. We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance. Pitkin County, Colorado shall have jurisdiction. Below are some references you may contact to purchase such insurance: CSA Travel Protection
12. I (we) have read the terms of agreement and as the Responsible Party for this rental agrees to abide by them. The parties agree to the terms of the Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by payment to AIRBNB.
RULES AND REGULATIONS GOVERNING PREMISES AND THE PROJECT
1. Pets: No animals, birds or pets are permitted on or in the Premises at any time. Service animals are permitted with appropriate papers.
2. Quiet Enjoyment: In consideration of others, Guest(s) or their invitees are not to make any disturbing noise at any time before 8:30 A.M. or after 10:00 P.M. No screaming, unnecessarily noisy or boisterous conduct is permitted at any time. No loud parties, or groups larger than the agreed upon number of Guest(s).
3. Smoking: No smoking at any time inside the unit or on the front porch or back porch. Smoking is only allowed off the premises. In the event smoking has occurred indoors or on the Property during the term of the Lease, Homeowner may require fabrics, furniture or carpets to be cleaned at Guest(s) expense. Homeowner will have the right to retain the entire amount of the security /damages deposit for any additional expenses associated with this smoking violation.
4. Fixtures: Nails, tacks, brads, or screws shall not be driven into the woodwork or floors of said Premises or the Project.
5. Occupants: No one except listed occupants may occupy the space.
6. Combustibles: The use of gasoline and/or similar combustibles for cleaning or for other purposes is strictly prohibited.
7. Garbage: Garbage cans, recycling bins, brooms, mops, dead plants and any similar articles must be kept off patios and decks. Nothing shall be hung on fences or hedges. Guest(s) shall share with the other Guest(s) in the Project the responsibility of placing garbage cans and recycling bins in trash dumpster for weekly pickup. Homeowner will be responsible for any Property repairs needed during the rental period. Bears are common in the summer in Aspen, so it is imperative that the Guest(s) make a 100% guaranteed effort to make sure to deny the bears any sources of human food. It is important that the Guest(s) participate in this community effort by securely containing all garbage in the provided green metal container located in the parking area. It is a violation of the law not to do so and fines will be passed onto the Guest(s).
8. Heating & Air-Conditioning: The heating & air-conditioning apparatus, or any portion of the Premises with regards thereto shall not be tampered with.
9. Storage: The Lease outside of the Premises gives no right of storage.
10. Liability for Damage to the Property: Guest(s) shall be liable for broken, damaged or missing articles furnished by Homeowner. In the event any damage to the property, fixtures, appliances or furnishings therein, Guest(s) shall please notify Homeowner. It shall be the responsibility of the Guest(s) to reimburse Homeowner for any costs of any repairs caused by Guest(s), Guest's family or Guests of the Lessee. All other repairs needed, which are normal wear and tear, shall be the responsibility of the Homeowner. Guest will not touch or tamper with in any way the stereo/TV equipment. Guest will only use the remote control with the Stereo/TV. Should Guest have any problem, he/she will contact Linda deSoto for instruction. Guest agrees to pay a $100/hour fee for any equipment broken that Owner will have to call a service person out to fix.
11. Loss of Property: Homeowner shall not be responsible for loss of property of Guest(s), their invitees or families through theft or otherwise.
12. Blinds and Curtains: Any drape or curtain rod bracket or any blind or venetian blind or any other article affixed by Guest(s) to the Premises or the Project shall become part of the Premises or the Project and shall not be removed by Guest(s).
13. Common Areas: Guest(s) shall share the common areas of the Project with every other Guest(s) in the Project and Guest(s) shall not do or keep anything in or about the Project that will obstruct the common areas of the Project. Lounging or loitering in the common areas of the Project that interferes with the other Guest(s)'s use and enjoyment of such common areas is prohibited. Guest(s) will adhere to rules stated in the Chateau Aspen Manual inside condo.
14. Dates: Check in and check out dates and times of this agreement must be adhered to or additional funds will be due at double the rental amount and/or $50/hour whichever, is greater unless otherwise agreed to by Homeowner.
15. Responsible Party Presence: The Primary Renter (Responsible Party) must be there throughout the rental period (no proxy rentals).
16. Violations of this Agreement: Violations of these Terms of Agreement will be grounds for immediate eviction and renter will forfeit all monies paid, including all damage deposits held. This is a strict policy, which Guest(s) is agreeing to. Also, if there are any violations of this lease agreement, Guest(s) agrees that they will leave immediately upon request of the Owner and/or Guest(s) will be removed by the police immediately, which Guest(s) is agreeing to completely 100%.
17. Accidents, Injuries or Illness: This unit is privately owned; the owner(s) are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
18. Appliances: All appliances shall only be used for their intended uses.
19. Parking: Parking is limited to one vehicle. Said vehicle is to be parked in the designated parking areas only (Unit 1). Parking on the road is permitted but, Guest(s) must read the signs and Homeowner is not responsible for any tickets or anything having to do with Guest(s)'s car. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fine/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
20. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service unless otherwise specified. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do NOT permit towels or linens to be taken from the units nor anything else inside the unit. There will be a charge if owner finds anything missing. Additional housekeeping can be arranged for $30.00 per hour. If the Guest stays longer than week, weekly maid service is mandatory and will be paid by the Guest at the beginning of the booking at $175/week.
21. Hot Tub/Pool Area: No children under the age of 18 shall be permitted in hot tubs or pool at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub or pool, remember there is a certain health risk associated with the facility. Use it at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB OR THE POOL COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement up to the amount the Homeowners association charges. Remember, when not using the hot tub, leave the cover on the hot tub so it will stay warm. Should you remove the pool cover for any reason to use the pool, you must put it back when you leave. Children shall never be unattended in the pool area. All pool rules that are posted in the pool area will be adhered to strictly. See posted sign at Jacuzzi area. Fireplace: The fireplace is a vented, log burning real fireplace. Please do not throw any paper or combustible items or materials in the fireplace other than wood and logs meant for a fireplace. The flue is to be left OPEN AT ALL TIMES. YOU ARE EXPECTED TO USE THE UTMOST OF CAUTION WHEN USING THE FIREPLACE. DO NOT USE THE FIREPLACE OR CANDLES INSIDE THE UNIT UNLESS AN ADULT IS PRESENT INSIDE THE ROOM IN WHICH THEY ARE LOCATED. CANDLES AND THE FIREPLACE MUST BE ATTENDED TO AT ALL TIMES. GUEST(S) AGREES TO TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGE DUE TO A FIRE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE.
23. Plumbing: Guest(s) shall be responsible for, and shall reimburse Homeowner upon demand, for the costs of any repair of garbage disposal, toilet and drain blockages or stoppages caused by Guest(s) or Guest's invitees negligence or misconduct, including, without limitation, caused by anything put into garbage disposals, toilets or drains which cause such blockages. Guest(s) shall pay for repair of all drain blockages or stoppages and any and all damages caused by said blockages or stoppages, unless caused by defective plumbing parts or tree roots invading sewer lines. Guest(s) agrees they will not put anything larger than a grain of rice down the sinks including the DISPOSAL IN THE KITCHEN SINK. While the plumbing is properly maintained in the unit, and the kitchen sink disposal is brand new, it is the City's plumbing and the dwelling's plumbing that cannot tolerate large objects. Items such as lemons or lemon slices, coffee grounds or large pieces of food will clog the plumbing and should be thrown into the garbage can. Guest(s) accepts all responsibility for such items, which may clog the sinks in the dwelling. The plumbing system will clog up if improper material such as feminine products are flushed. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. Do NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper.
24. Stereo/TV Equipment/HVAC: Guest(s) will not touch or modify the Stereo/TV equipment except for the remote control. Guest(s) assumes all responsibility for repair of TV/Stereo equipment if they damage it. If there are any problems or concerns, Guest(s) will call the Homeowner immediately. Guest shall not remove any of the remotes from the wall that they are glued/taped to. If the remotes are removed and can’t be found or are not in working order than Guest(s) shall be 100% responsible for replacing them and paying the appropriate engineer/handyman to do said work.
25. Maintenance and Condition of Premises; As-Is: Guest(s) acknowledges and Guest(s) accepts the Property having reviewed photographs and a written description. Guest(s) agrees within 2 hours of arrival to condo to perform a thorough walk through of the property and inform Homeowner of any and all damages that could be mistaken for Guest(s) damages created by Guest(s) upon departure date. Guest(s) agrees to notify Homeowner immediately. As part of the consideration for the rental of the Premises, the Guest(s) voluntarily assumes the risk of any defects in the Premises either known, or which, should reasonably should have been known, by Guest(s) unless Guest(s) provides notice of such defects to Homeowner within two (2) hours of the Commencement Date. Guest(s) agrees to notify Homeowner immediately when anything in the Premises is in need of repair.
26. Reasonable Care: Guest(s) agrees to and will use reasonable care in its use of all furniture, furnishings and appliances, if any, and all electrical, gas, plumbing and other fixtures in the Premises, and shall keep them in a reasonably clean condition. Guest(s) shall keep the Premises in a reasonably clean and sanitary condition and dispose of all rubbish, garbage, debris and waste in a clean and sanitary manner. Guest(s) shall not, and shall not permit any Guest(s)'s invitees, to deface, damage or remove any part of the structure of the Premises or the Project, or the fixtures, facilities, equipment or appurtenances thereto. Guest(s) shall promptly notify Homeowner of the need for any repair to the Premises or to any Leased Personal Property (if any), and shall reimburse Homeowner upon demand for the costs of any such repair to the extent caused by the negligence or misconduct of Guest(s) or Guest(s)'s invitees, and for any damages incurred as a result thereof. By way of example and not in limitation hereof, Guest(s) has examined the Premises (including the Leased Personal Property, if any, and any other fixtures and furnishings) and accepts the same in their present “as-is, where is" condition; provided that the foregoing shall not constitute a waiver of any rights Guest(s) may have with respect to any defect not evident upon reasonable inspection or with respect to any nonfunctional appliance or other electrical or mechanical item not operated by Guest(s) prior to the execution of this Lease, nor waive any right which Guest(s) may otherwise have to require Homeowner to repair any leased item where the need for such repair does not arise from the negligence or misconduct of Guest(s) or Guest(s)'s invitees. CUSHIONS MADE FOR USE ON THE OUTSIDE PATIO SHALL BE KEPT UNDER THE AWNING AT ALL TIMES UNLESS GUEST(S) IS USING THEM. THESE CUSHIONS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE KEPT OUT IN THE RAIN OR THE HOT SUN AND WILL BE DAMAGED IF THEY ARE LEFT THERE. GUEST(S) AGREES TO REPLACE ALL OF THEM IF THEY ARE DAMAGED SO THAT THEY WILL MATCH WHICH WILL BE TAKEN OUT OF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT. GUEST(S) ASSUMES ALL RISK FOR SAID CUSTOM CUSHIONS AND SHALL TAKE REASONABLE CARE OF THEM.
27. Utilities: Homeowner is responsible for all utilities excluding: long distance phone charges, and additional premium cable TV “Pay TV" which are the sole responsibility of the Guest(s). Guest(s) must pay charges immediately upon receipt or they can be deducted from the security deposit.
28. Access: Guest(s) shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection and to show prospective buyers and other guests who may desire to rent. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner and give tenant 24 hours notice. The Homeowner may at reasonable times and with reasonable notice enter the Premises to examine, to make repairs and in the event of an emergency for whatever time is needed to accomplish said tasks. Upon reasonable notice to Guest(s), the Guest(s) shall cooperate with the requests of the Homeowner or the Homeowners agents or brokers to show the Premises to prospective purchasers or renters during normal business and daytime weekend hours.
29. Penalty for Late Check Out: Check in is at 4:00-PM and check out is at 9:00AM. Should Guest(s) remain in the premises past the due date and time date, Guest(s) shall be fully responsible 100% for any and all financial damages incurred by the Homeowner such as another Guest(s) not being able to check in. In addition, Guest(s) shall pay double rent for any days Guest(s) stays over (a day is considered 12 hours or more) plus damages and/or $75/hour whichever, is greater unless otherwise agreed to by Homeowner.
30. Possession: If Homeowner for any reason cannot deliver possession of the Premises to Guest(s) on the Commencement Date, Homeowner shall not be liable to Guest(s) for any loss or damage resulting there from.
31. Hold Harmless Agreement
Primary Renter Acknowledges and understands that they are responsible for each and every Guest(s) or guardian during the rental dates. And, they are solely responsible for any property damage, accident, injury or loss sustained to any person while in residence. Owner(s), or their Agents accept no legal or financial responsibility. Guest(s)s and guardians assume all risk of injury or other loss resulting from a recreational activity and will hold Owner/Agent harmless hereto. Guest(s) hereby agree(s) to indemnify and hold owner, employees, and officers harmless from any claim, including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way a result of the Guest(s) use of the premises or items therein.
Homeowner and employees cannot be held responsible for: The failing of any other company due to said company's error or service interruption (i.e. electricity, water, gas, cable, wireless provider, etc.) and acts of neighbors such as: construction, road repairs and maintenance or act of God (weather). However, Owners/Agent agree to do all that is humanly possible to remedy any issue as quickly as possible.
The unit is owned privately as are all units in the complex; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest(s). By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guest(s)s are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
Except to the extent attributable to the Homeowner's negligence or willful misconduct, Guest(s) agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Homeowner from any and all claims, costs, causes, judgments or liability for any losses or damage to any property or any injury or death to any persons in or about the Premises during the term of this Lease Agreement, including, but not limited to, Guest(s), its families, agents, servants, other Guest(s) of Renter, licensees or invitees (individually a “Guest(s) Party" and collectively “Guest Parties") arising out of, involving or in connection with the use of or occupancy of the Premises by any Guest(s) Party; and, further, Guest(s) shall indemnify Homeowner for any payments, expenses, costs or attorney fees incurred by Homeowner as a result of the actions or inactions of Guest(s) or Guest(s) family, agents, servants, licensees or invitees.
Homeowner shall not be liable to Guest(s) or Guest's Guest(s) for any damages or losses to person or property caused by other persons including theft, burglary, assault, vandalism or other crimes. Homeowner shall not be liable to Guest(s) or Guest's of the Guest(s), servants, agents or others invited by Guest(s) for personal injury or for damage to or loss of their personal property caused by fire, flood, water leaks, rain, hail, ice, snow, smoke, lightning, wind, explosion, interruption of utilities or other occurrences.
NO REFUNDS OR ADJUSTMENTS OF RENTAL FEES WILL BE MADE FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS. NO REFUNDS OR FEE ADJUSTMENTS WILL BE MADE DUE TO A DEFECT IN THE PROPERTY'S CONDITION, SUCH AS BEING UNINHABITABLE, UNLESS THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY MAKES OWNER AWARE OF THE PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY UPON DISCOVERY AND THE OWNER/AGENT, OR THEIR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVE(S) ARE UNABLE TO REMEDIATE THE MATTER WITHIN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME (HOURS OF BUSINESS, ETC.)
I will be available during your stay for concierge at an extra depending on what you might need and for property management.
I love to ski, play tennis and hike. I love interior design and traveling.