Recently remodeled and nicely furnished including leather, new appliances, 60" smart TV. Four bedrooms and three bathrooms with optional break-out 1 bedroom unit, bath, and loft. Decks and views of the lake with private beach and docking available.
No Smoking - Pets by arrangement.
All rates are subject to 9% state tax collected by credit card upon arrival. Fees for use of the attached commercial dining room and/or heated garage and catering and housekeeping services are collected separately from your Airbnb reservation.
Roosevelt Conference Center
D.B.A. Eagle Lake Sporting Camps, Eagle Lake Inn, Lakeside Lodge
PO Box 249 * Eagle Lake, Maine 04739
Telephone: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
In order to confirm a reservation, you must submit an acknowledgment of acceptance of the following rental agreement.
1. Payments: We accept major credit cards, e-checks, ACH, and company checks. In order to confirm & therefore hold a reservation, 50% of the total rental is due at the time the reservation is made. Final & full payment is due 30 days PRIOR to check-in date. All deposits and down-payments are completely non-refundable for any reason including, but not limited to weather, travel delays, illness, family or business emergencies, loss of income, early departure or late arrival, etc. Guests are advised to purchase trip insurance.
2. Cancellation Policy: GUEST CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. If you cancel your reservation 60 days prior to the check-in date, your payment, at our discretion, may be applied to another rental period. A room that is unacceptable to the Guest is considered a cancellation. Date changes may be available at our sole discretion and are subject to a 10% rebooking fee. We reserve the right to cancel at any time prior to check-in or to refuse any person occupancy, in which case, we shall make a full refund which will constitute final and complete settlement with Guest. Guest acknowledges that all quoted rates, prices and fees are subject to change without notice and Guest agrees to pay the same as a condition of occupancy or have the option to cancel with full refund.
3. Occupancy: A. Guest will restrict occupancy to the number of Guests authorized for the reserved property at all times. B. Guest agrees to honor check-in and check-out times. Unless otherwise noted on the reservation, Check-in after 4:00 pm; Check-out is 11:00 am. If the property is not vacated at check-out time, RCC is hereby authorized to charge a late check-out fee and to remove Guests' belongings from the property at Guests' expense. C. Absolutely NO PETS ALLOWED without prior approval. Fees may apply. D. This agreement may not be transferred or assigned. E. Absolutely no house parties, youth groups, fraternities, allowed. RCC does not rent to students or groups of students under any circumstances, even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation and/or pays the rent. If such a group attempts to occupy one of our rental properties, notwithstanding section 2, ALL MONIES WILL BE FORFEITED AND INDIVIDUALS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY. F. In some pre-arranged cases, receptions, dinner parties or other functions may be held at our properties. Permission must be given for such and indicated in the reservation. Additional fees may apply. Unapproved functions are subject to a minimum $200 fee. G. Guest authorizes RCC employees and or contractors access to the property when RCC determines that it is necessary. H. RCC Properties are 100% smoke free. This includes inside the home and other structure(s) and within 20 feet of any public entrance. RCC takes this restriction very seriously. Guests may be asked to leave immediately without a refund, PLUS a minimum $200 cleaning fee.
4. Disturbance: Occupancy and use of the premises and amenities shall not be in a manner that disturbs residents or other Guests. Quiet time is from 10 pm to 7 am. RCC has the right to terminate this Agreement, ask disruptive Guests to vacate, and all monies will be forfeited.
5. Accidents: Guests agree to hold RCC harmless for any accident or injury whatsoever that may occur on the rental property during occupancy.
6. Additional Fees and Charges: A. Damages: Guest agrees to be responsible for all damages and/or excessive cleaning caused by members of Guests' party and agrees to pay all costs applicable. B. Security Deposit: For all events a security deposit or credit card authorization for a minimum of $500 or damage insurance is required prior to check-in. Upon acceptable check-out, fees will be charged within 15 days of departure and will include invoices for damages and/or cleaning, if any. If paying by Credit Card, the Card is held on file in lieu of any actual pre-payment. In the event that damage and/or cleaning charges are required, invoices and credit card receipts will be mailed to you. C. Returned Payment: A $40.00 Returned Check Fee will be charged if a Guest's check is returned for any reason. D. Collection: All costs of collection plus interest at the rate of 1.5% per month is the responsibility of the Guest.
7. Repairs: Maintenance and repairs are needed from time to time while Guests are staying in the property. Guest agrees to notify RCC as soon as a maintenance problem occurs. Breakdowns and other maintenance issues will be repaired or replaced as quickly as possible. Refunds or discounts will not be given due to maintenance or breakdown issues.
8. Personal Items: RCC is NOT responsible for Guest's personal belongings that are lost, stolen or left behind. If requested and if found, any left-behind items will be returned at Guest's expense.
This Agreement shall be enforced under the laws of the State of Maine, including the Maine Innkeeper laws, and represents the entire Agreement. Any amendments must be in writing and signed by both parties. In the event of a dispute, legal action may only be instituted in the County within which the Rental Property is located, or the State of Maine if the property is located outside of Maine. If any part of this Agreement shall be deemed unenforceable by law, that part shall be omitted from this Agreement without affecting the remaining Agreement. RCC shall conduct all activities in regard to this Agreement without respect to the race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, or familial status of any Guest.
I agree to adhere to all terms and conditions described in this document.
Digital Signature by Guest. By signing digitally, you attest that this is a legal binding contract the same as if you signed in traditional manner in person with instrument.
Guest Signature: _______________________________________________ Date: _____________________________
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My wife and I operate a lodge in Northern Maine during the summer and fall. We raised two sons and and for many years lived in Cumberland, Maine on a 60 acre property which we sold in 2009. We travel some in the off season. My wife has a background in teaching and I am a bank consultant and investment banker.