13 huéspedes · 7 habitaciones · 7.5 baños
Once a farmhouse and hayloft, the recently restored villa Valle is now a luxurious country retreat. With seven bedrooms divided between the main house and guest cottage and expansive yet private outdoor spaces, the property gives guests plenty of room to relax. But it’s also in the heart of Tuscany, close enough to the cities of Pisa, Florence, Siena and Lucca for day trips.
Restored in 2007, the villa is now air-conditioned and has a Wi-Fi connection and gated access. The enclosed garden has a broad lawn and bocce court, and the main house and guest cottage are connected by a terrace with a pool, barbecue and outdoor dining area. Adults can while away the afternoon over a book in the sun room, and kids can entertain themselves in the billiards room.
The interiors of Valle are warm and comfortable, drawing country charm from restored rustic fireplaces and beamed ceilings in the living spaces. With warm yellow walls, damask drapes and traditional-style furnishings, the living room is cozy and welcoming. A formal dining room is decorated in rich, earthy Tuscan reds and golds that glow under a chandelier and sconces. The sunny, modern eat-in kitchen has stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar.
There are five bedrooms in the villa’s main house and two bedrooms in the guest cottage. In the main house, you’ll find three bedrooms with king beds, one bedroom with a double bed and one bedroom with a queen bed. Each of the five bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom and air conditioning. In the guest house, there’s one bedroom with a double bed and one bedroom with a single bed; both are air-conditioned and have bathroom access.
During your stay, take the time to stroll the estate on which the villa is located, or walk to the local church, 15 minutes away. By car, it’s only 5 minutes to downtown, which offers a grocery store, restaurant and seasonal truffle sales and tastings. A tennis court and clinic are 10 minutes away, and a hospital and train station are 36 km away. Enjoy a leisurely afternoon at the golf course, 45 km away, or the beach, 48 km away. When it’s time to leave, it’s a 35 km drive to the airport.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 3: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with tub, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 6: Double bed, Bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7: Single bed, Bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning (May to end of September)
- Heating system (October to end of April)
- Sun room
- Billiard table
- Satellite television (limited channels)
- DVD player
- Bluetooth speaker
- Wi-Fi access
- Baby equipment (upon request)
- Hair dryer
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heated at extra cost (300euro)
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- Charcoal BBQ
- Bocce court
- Electronic gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Weekday housekeeping (2 hours/day except Sundays and Holidays)
- Weekday manager
- Pool cleaning and maintenance (2 times/week)
- Gardener (2 times/week)
- Initial supplies:
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Heating consumption
- Pool heating (advance notice required)
- Excessive phone charges
- Additional housekeeping
- Change of linen
Points of Interest:
- 15 minute walk to church
- 5 minute drive to:
- 10 minute drive to clinic and tennis court
- 36 km to Pisa Central Station
- 45 km to Golf Club Tirrenia
- 35 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
- 48 km to beach Bagno Fortuna
Villa Saletta estate, once owned by the Riccardi family (bankers to the Medici), covers approximately 1,760 acres. In total, there are more than 20 old farmhouses on the estate, mostly dating back to the 1800s. Each one has its own story to tell, being unique and individual in size and location.
Three of these farmhouses have been restored so far. Every restored villa has its own private grounds with electric gates, outdoor swimming pool, barbecue and comfortable shaded seating areas.
Please note estate roads are not suitable for vehicles with poor ground clearance.
Distribución de las camas
Alojamientos extraordinarios con cinco estrellas en todo
Impecables y de diseño profesional, todos los alojamientos Airbnb Luxe incluyen servicios y comodidades de lujo, además de un diseñador de viajes exclusivo.
La diferencia de Airbnb Luxe
Planificación del viaje de principio a fin
Los diseñadores de viajes coordinan tu llegada, salida y cualquier otro aspecto relacionado con los viajes.
Inspección de más de 300 puntos
Se comprueba personalmente que todos los alojamientos en Airbnb Luxe estén en perfectas condiciones.
Atención durante el viaje, 24 horas, 7 días a la semana
Asistencia prémium y bajo demanda para cualquier pregunta, a cualquier hora.
Cancha para bochas
Parrilla de carbón
Mesa de billar
Reproductor de DVD
Cocina del chef
+ 11 más
¿Tienes alguna duda sobre este alojamiento?
Te pondremos en contacto directo con un diseñador de viajes de Airbnb Luxe, un concierge moderno que conoce cada alojamiento y puede ayudarte a planear todo tu viaje.
Precios y disponibilidad
Política de cancelación y Reglas de la casa
Si cancelas hasta 95 días antes de tu viaje, obtendrás un reembolso total. Cancela dentro de los 95 días previos a tu viaje y la reservación no será reembolsable.