• Plain & Fruit Scones with Clotted Cream and Home Made Jam
• Triple Layered Victoria Sponge with Vanilla Butter Cream and Raspberry Jam
• Chocolate Buttery Shortbreads
• Selection of Finger Sandwiches
• Loose Leaf Teas or Freshly Ground Coffee
There is nothing more quintessentially British than Afternoon Tea. In this workshop you will be welcomed in to my home which is nestled in a picturesque Cotswold village and we will learn how to create the perfect afternoon tea.
You will learn the secrets to scone perfection as well mastering the art of sponges & shortbreads. We will also prepare a selection of elegant and scrumptious finger sandwiches. After your hard work your tea time treats will be served with a selection of loose leaf teas on a crisp white table cloth laid with beautiful antique bone china. An afternoon tea fit for the Queen herself.
The sessions are relaxed but hands on, so make sure you wear comfortable shoes, or even slippers! Tea and coffees will be available at all time, if you have any dietary requirements or food phobias please let me know in advance.