We are introducing an amazing home cooking class from two great cuisines:
My wife Hawa, a highly skilled cook, warmly welcome guests into a crystal clean kitchen and comfortable dining hall. With her great passion for cooking GOOD food, Hawa will be giving instructions and teaching guests how to cook 6 unique dishes in demo and semi- hands on style workshop. Details are:
1) Assam Pedas Ikan: Popular fish dish cooked in specially home-made red chili, The fish is Spanish Makarel and way of cooking is Malay traditional that taste superb.
2) Arab Kabsah: A rice dish origin from West Asia, favored by Malays, and cooked with chicken bones, fresh tomatoes and dry spices.
3) Chicken Rendang: Is a national dish in Malaysia and also found popular in Indonesia, Singapore and Brunei. Usually cooked for special occasions, though Malays love to eat it for any day. It is a Chicken Stew cooked in rich sauce from fresh coconut milk and spices.
4) Traditional Malay Dessert known as Pengat Ubi Keledek dan Pisang, from sweet potatoes, bananas, and some palm sugar.
5) Terung Dan Ubi Goreng Berlada, is an amazing vegetarian dish made from Fried Eggplant and Potatoes, this will definitely open your appetite, and it comes with rich spicy sauce. We can moderately add chilies as guests need.
6) Pineapple and Cucumber Salad, we choose honey type pineapple; good for steamy weather.