1. In this experience of Belgian chocolate you will taste 2 different types of most exclussive home made Belgian chocolate - Dark bitter sweet and fruity pink (or white)
3. Enjoy digital presentation about Chocolate: History of chocolate, presentation of technigues and introduction to making own easy to prepare at home version of chocolate.
4. Customized Belgian Chocolate making class — learn to make a typical Belgian praline with Belgian fluidly solid filling.
You learn to temper the chocolate in 2 home easy methods.
You will have your own working station and create Belgian pralines and creations with
a) Dark 70 % chokolate
b) Pink 45% chocolate - the 4th chokolade next dark, milk and white sorts - the newest chocolate invention from Callebout
- cuberdon half fluid creamy filling
- hazelnut half fluid creamy filling
you will be filling by yourselve filling and decorate your pralines. You will also master the tempering principle of cristalisation of chocolate.
During this sesssion, you can enjoy a cup of freshly melted ceremonial cacao drink. You will take home 200 gramm of Pralines in a nice b