So far, I have hosted guests from around the world (over 25 countries). I have celebrated birthdays with them, shared beautiful conversations and unforgettable moments with them.
I can accommodate all dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free, etc.)
It will be a small group, so we will all do the cooking together, like a bunch of friends in an Indian kitchen!
- We will learn about ‘Garam Masala’. And no, it’s not just “curry powder”. It’s the basis of understanding individual spices. I will teach you how to blend them to *your* taste. We will grind one together!
- We will learn about making homemade things like yoghurt, or paneer, or ghee (its much cheaper than buying it off the shelf AND IT IS MAGIC)
- A basic (yet full of flavour) curry lesson, and here I will teach you how this basic recipe can turn from a healthy weekday meal into a weekend feast.
- I will show you a magic trick of how to make amazing rice.
- We will feast on what we cook!
YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE A HANDOUT OF THE DAY’S LESSONS.
Remember, this is all about learning that we Indians do eat Indian food regularly, so it’s obviously not as complicated as you think it is.