1. You will meet at the Street Taco House at the scheduled time and begin the lesson with a demonstration, lead by myself, on what type of local flavors are essential for salsa making!
2. I will talk about the street tacos you will make and prepare for the class.
3. You will be supplied gloves, sanitizer, cutting boards and essential tools for the class as well as a plate for tasting.
4. Next step, you will begin learning to marinate and grill the meat with the other class members through my demonstration processes. You will learn how to prepare steak for the tacos. If you are vegetarian or vegan and/or do not eat beef, let me know and we will change up the menu for you. Their will be an additional charge added to the class fee, so contact me through the Airbnb site before booking and I will make the necessary changes for the pricing! We will be working outside under the patio, because part of the demo will include using the grill.
5. After we have grilled and chopped all the ingredients, we will build our tasting plates. (BEST PART OF THE CLASS) This will be the moment in which we will assess you personal heat level.
6. Once we have made our tacos for the workshop, we will clean up our stations and participate in brief question and answer dialog.